Bible Crafts About Wisdom
How to Make Crafts About Wisdom for Children
"Hold on to Instruction" Paper Hand Craft for Children
Proverbs 4:13 - Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life."
Use this craft when teaching your children about wisdom. Have them write Bible verses or a memory verse about wisdom on a sheet of paper, roll it up and place it in the paper hand craft.
What you will need:
Cardstock (Heavy Paper)
How to Make:
The pattern for this craft is available to members on The Resource Room and goes along with the Bible lesson "Be Wise". It is also available as an instant download in both the KJV and NIV.
Make Paper Cup Owls Holding the Bible Verse
How to Make an Owl Paper Cup Craft:
1. Draw an owl face, wings, and feet onto printer paper, color them, and cut them out. (A pattern for this craft is available to members only.)
2. Paint your cup to match the face and wings and glue them to the cup as shown in the picture. Note - For a quick and easy project buy brown paper cups from a party store. Your children can just use markers to draw feathers onto the cup.
3. Curl up one wing and glue it to the side of the cup so that the owl can hold the Bible verse as shown in the picture.
©2010, Digital by Design, Inc. - See Copyright Information
Children color the picture, glue on paper leaves and then write the Bible verse on the bottom of the picture. A pattern for this craft is available to members on The Resource Room.
"Remember This" Bible Verse Memorization Handprint Craft
Use this craft for any Bible Lessons! Explain to your children that people used to tie strings to their fingers to help them remember something. The Bible verse today is very important so they are going to make a picture of a hand with a string tied on the finger to remind them to study their Bible verse. They can tape the hand to their refrigerator at home or some where else that they will see it every day.
What you will need:
6 1/2" Hand Cutouts or use the Hand Pattern
Bright Colored Yarn
What to do:
1. Before class print out the handprint patterns onto colorful paper and cut them out. (To make this craft a little longer, you can have your children trace their own hands and then cut them out.)
2. Have your students write the Bible verse on the palm of the handprint and then glue the hand cutouts onto a piece of construction paper. Show them how to bend down the thumb and third finger to meet each other and glue them together. Bend down the pinky and middle finger and tie a piece of yarn on the pointer finger.
3. Children can decorate the rest of their pictures anyway they would like.
©2003, Digital by Design, Inc. - *See Copyright Information
Bible Crafts on Other Pages About Wisdom