1 box of chocolate instant pudding mix
2 cups of cold milk
1 package of gummy worms
chocolate cookies or chocolate Graham crackers
1. Pour 2 cups of milk into a large mixing bowl. Add the instant pudding mix.
2. Beat for 2 minutes with a wire whisk.
3. Pour the pudding into clear plastic glasses.
4. Push some gummy worms into the pudding leaving part of them sticking out the top.
5. Place some chocolate cookies or Graham crackers into a Ziploc bag and seal it. Hit the bag with a rubber mallet or other heavy object until you have crumbs.
6. Sprinkle the crumbs over the top of the pudding and the worms. Leave part of the worms sticking out of the "dirt".