If You Have Problems Getting on the Web Site First Try These:
1. Check to see that your browser is still set to accept cookies. It must be set to accept cookies in order for your user name and password to work. To check this, click on “Tools” in your browser and then “Internet Options”, under “Internet Options”, click on “Privacy”. The level should be set on “Low”.
2. Make sure that you don’t have too many temporary files stored on your computer. Under “Tools” and “Internet Options” click on the “General” tab and then under “Temporary Internet Files” click on “Delete Cookies”.
3. Make sure you are trying to enter in the correct place. The Resource Room and the ABC, I Believe lessons are separate. If you have a subscription to The Resource Room go to www.daniellesplace.com and click on "Enter The Resource Room" link on the right-hand side of the page under the picture of the rainbow and frogs. If you purchased the ABC, I Believe lessons go to this page: http://www.daniellesplace.com/homeschool/index.cfm and click on any of the letters at the top of the page.
When printing large patterns or lessons from your browser, you will have to change the page setup so that it doesn't print the date and page numbers. Click on "File", then "Page Setup". In the box under "Header" delete the letters "&w&bPage&pof&P " and delete the "&u&b&d " under "Footer", and then print the picture. Also set your top, bottom, left, and right margins to the smallest your printer will allow. (This may be different for your printer.)
If your pictures are printing too big, you can change their size. Click on "File" and then "Print Preview " and set the size to fit on the page.
If this don’t work, you can try printing the picture from another program such as Microsoft Imaging found under accessories. Just right click on the file you want and click on “Save a copy”. Pick where you want to save it to and then open that file up in Imaging and print from Imaging, not your browser.
How To Print from Microsoft Imaging:
1. Right click with your mouse on the file you would like to print. And then click on "Save Picture As"or "Save A Copy" . Make sure you are saving it as a .jpeg or .gif and not a bitmap. Save it in a folder on your computer. Remember which drive you put it on and in which folder.
2. Open Microsoft Imaging. To do this click on your "Start" button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen. Click on "Programs" and then "Accessories" and find "Imaging" and click on it to open it.
3. In Microsoft Imaging click on "File" and then "Open". Find the drive and folder where your stored the pattern. Double click on the pattern to open it or click on the file to open it and then "Print". If you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to contact us for help.