1. Who was saved from the mouths of a hungry lion? Daniel
2. Who came back from from the land God had promised them and said there was no way they could take the land because their were giants in the land and they were like grasshoppers compared to them? The spies
3. Who is the King of kings? Jesus
4. Who was a shepherd and grew fig trees? He wasn't famous, but God asked him to go tell his people to stop being bad. Amos
5. Who works hard all day without being asked? They have a queen but she doesn't tell them what to do. Ants
6. Who left his father and spent all his inheritance and then when back home again. The prodigal son
7. Who did the prodigal end up living with? The pigs.
8. Who watches over and protects his sheep? The shepherd.
9. Who is the Good Shepherd? Jesus
10. Whose birthday do we celebrate at Christmas? Jesus
11. Who created the heavens and the earth? God
12. Who made you? God
13. Who said, "The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine." David
14. Who said, "Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, who thou has defied." David
15. Who betrayed Jesus? Judas
16. Who said, "Do this in remembrance of me" at the last supper? Jesus
17. Who was fed by the ravens? Elijah
18. Who used her last bit of flour and oil to make Elijah some bread? The widow.
19. Who had a big contest to see if their God could bring down fire from heaven? Elijah and the prophets of Baal
20. Who became Elijah's friend and helper? Elisha
21. Who never changes and always keeps his promises? Jesus or God
22. Who said, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men"? Jesus
23. Who was thrown into a pit because his brothers were jealous of him? Joseph
24. Who fought the mean men of Midian? Gideon
25. Whose steps should you follow in? Jesus
26. Who let his neighbors keep his wells because he wanted to keep the peace? Isaac
27. Who stool his brother Esau's birthright? Jacob
28. Who tried to hide from God in the bottom of a boat, was thrown overboard and swallowed by a big fish? Jonah
29. Who received a very colorful coat from his father? Joseph
30. Who fought the battle of Jericho?
31. Who calmed the storm by telling it to be still? Jesus
32. Who brought the ten commandments down to his people? Moses
33. Who was awakened from his sleep by God when he called his name and said, "Speak for your servant is listening." Samuel