Easter Bible Crafts for Sunday School
How to Make Easter Crafts for Sunday School
and Bible School
He is Risen Paper Plate Bible Craft
What you will need:
Water Color Paint and Paint Brushes or Crayons
Black Card Stock or Construction Paper (You can also use 4 1/2" Craft Sticks
and 2 1/2" Mini Craft Sticks.)
Yellow Paper (Optional)
Low Temperature Glue Gun with Glue Sticks
Magic Marker or Sharpie Marker
How to Make the Easter Paper Plate Craft:
1. Cut the bottom three inches off of a paper plate. Measure three inches up from the very bottom of the plate and draw a line straight across the plate from side to side.
2. Glue the two sections of paper plate together top to top so that the cut edges are at the bottom.
3. Cut a six-inch circle from yellow paper and glue it to the center of the plate. Fold back the bottom part of the circle so that it comes out the back of the plate. This will help the piece stand up. Instead of using yellow paper, you can just paint the inside circle.
4. Paint the paper plates and write "He is Risen!" at the top with a magic Marker.
5. Cut cross shapes from black cardstock or construction paper and glue them to the front paper plate.
©2013, Digital by Design - See Copyright Information
Decorate an Empty Easter Egg
This craft goes along with the free Bible less "A Very Speical Egg".
What you will need:
Liquid Chalk Markers or Stickers
Large Plastic Eggs with holes at the top
Very Thin Ribbon
Colorful Paper or card stock
What to do:
1. Before class print out the poems onto colorful paper and cut them apart. Use a hole punch to punch holes in the corners. (Instead of using the poem, you could print out the Bible verse on a card.)
Instant Download Pattern $2.00 -
2. Cut ribbon about 6" long so that there are points at each end. Poke the ribbon through the tiny holes from the inside to the outside. Pull the ribbon through the holes and tie the poem card to the ribbon.
3. In class have your children decorate the eggs with liquid chalk markers. If you have very young children, you stickers instead.
15+ Easter Bible Games For Children's Ministry
All the games are easy to prepare, and use only plastic Easter eggs and other easy-to-find supplies such as markers and paper.
The games can be adapted to any Bible lesson, and are used to review the Bible lesson and help memorize the Bible verse.
Children of all ages will love these games! Go to the Easter Game Page to view them.
Easter Books, Crafts, and Activities