"He isThe Rock" Bible Crafts
Bible Crafts and Activities About the Rock
The following craft comes from crafts and activities come from "God's Love is Solid Like a Rock" Bible Lesson on The Resource Room.
"God Loves is Solid Like a Rock" Paper Weight Bible Craft
What you will need:
Smooth Round Rocks - 1-1/2" - 2-1/2" Inches (If you don't have these in your area, you can get some at your local landscaping supply place)
Colored Card Stock
Yarn or Feathers for Hair (Optional)
What to do:
1. Before class print out the Box Pattern on to different colors of card stock.
2. Prepare the boxes by cutting them out. Cut all the solid lines. To assemble the box fold the top square #1 that has the saying on it to the back away from you at the dotted line.
3. Fold all the dotted lines on the side flaps down or away from you. Fold the two side flaps down away from you. Fold square #2 back away from you.
4. Fold the last 2 dotted lines back away from you.
5. Turn the box over so that you can read the words on square #1.
6. Glue the top tabs of the side flaps to square #2 and then glue square #1 down to square #2 to cover the tabs.
7. Glue the bottom tabs of the side flaps to square #4. Fold square #5 up over square #4 and glue it down to cover the tabs.
8. Cut one-inch pieces of yarn or use feathers for the hair.
9. In class have the children paint their rocks with acrylic paint and glue on the eyes and hair.
He is the Rock Bible Verse Coloring Sheets
Deuteronomy 32:4 - Cross Bible Verse Coloring Sheet
Children color the Bible verse picture to help them remember the verse.
Deuteronomy 32:4 - Cross Bible Verse Memory Activity
Fold all the tabs up over the cross to hide the verse. Have your children say the first part of the verse and then open the first tab to see if they are correct. If they don’t know that part of the verse, have them cover it again and repeat it several times and then open it to see if they are correct. They should then say the next part of the verse and then open the second tab to see if they are correct. If they are correct, they say the next part of the verse and open the tab. If they don’t know part of the verse, they should close all the tabs and start from the beginning.
(Printable pattern available to members on The Resource Room.)
Deuteronomy 32:4 - Cross Bible Verse Memory Cut and Paste Activity
Children look up the Bible verse and then glue the Bible verse squares onto the cross pattern in order of the verse. (Printable pattern available to members on The Resource Room.)