John 14:3 Bible Verse Review Activities
John 14:3 Bible Verse Games and Activities for Children
John 14:3 "Reading Backwards" Bible Verse Review Activity Sheet
1. Before class print out the activity sheet and make copies
2. In class hand out the sheet and tell your children that the Bible verse is written backward. They should try to figure out what the Bible verse is and write it in the blanks below. If they need help they can hold the sheet up to a mirror so that they can read the words.
3. When they are finished, have them look up the Bible verse in their Bibles to check their work.
John 14:3 "Connect the Dots" Bible Verse Review Game
1. Print out the connect-the-dots activity sheet, fill-in-the-blanks sheet, and the answer key sheet before class and make copies.
2. In class give each child a fill-in-the-blank sheet and an answer key. Place your children in groups of two or three and have them play connect the dot. When a child completes a square he looks up the letter that is in the completed square on his answer key. He then writes in that letter in all the corresponding numbers on the Fill-in-the-blank sheet. For example, if a child completes a square that has the letter "A" in it. That child should write the letter "A" in all the blanks with the number 1.
3. The child who completes the verse first wins, or the child that can say the complete verse first wins. A child can win even though he doesn't have all the letters filled in as long as he can guess correctly what each word is on the sheet. Children can only attempt to say the complete verse on their turn.
4. Alternative: If you don't have time to play Connect the Dot, you can use the alternative activity sheets below. Children will just fill in the blanks using the answer key on the bottom of the sheet.