Psalm 48:1 - "Great is the Lord" Bible Verse Activities
Bible Verse Review Activities for Psalm 48:1
The following activities are available to members on The Resource Room and as digital instant downloads.
Psalm 48:1 Bible Verse Review Printable Game
What you will need:
Playing Pieces such as Coins, Tiddlywinks, Pompoms, etc.
Cardboard Box at Least the Size of the Paper
What to do:
1. Before class, print out the game board and make copies. Make enough copies so that you have a gameboard for every three to four children.
2. Print out the verse phrases and cut them apart. You can use different colors of paper to make them more appealing. Mix up the word phrases and place them in a container.
3. Place the gameboard in a box with low sides. This will keep the playing pieces from rolling too far and make it easier for the playing pieces to land on the board.
4. To play, children take turns throwing their playing piece onto the board, trying to get it to land on one of the pictures or words. If a playing piece lands on a picture relating to the verse or a word relating to the verse, the child who threw it gets to pick that part of the verse phrase from the pile of verse phrases. The child should read the part of the verse they picked up.
5. If the child already has that part of the verse, he doesn't pick a new one.
6. The child who collects the complete verse first wins.
Psalm 48:1 Bible Verse Review Coloring Sheet
Children review the Bible verse while coloring the sheet.
This sheet can also be used for the Bible verse review game above.
Psalm 48:1 Bible Verse Review Activity Sheet
Children use the hints on the sheet to complete the Bible verse.
When they are finsihed they can look up the verse in their Bible to check their work.