Christmas Tree Bible Verse Craft
How to Make a Fan-folded Bible Verse Christmas Tree Craft
What you will need:
Green, Yellow, Red, Brown, and Blue Paper
Hole Punches or Sequins
Scoring Tool or Blunt Knife
How to Make:
1. Print out the Christmas tree pattern onto green paper.
2. Cut out the patterns.
3. Use the star pattern to cut star shapes from yellow paper.
4. Use the trunk pattern to cut tree trunks from brown paper.
5. If you don't have sequins, you can use hole punches to cut shapes from colored paper. If you have older children, you can have them punch the shapes.
6. Score the fold lines using a scoring tool or a blunk knife. Use the ruler to keep your fold lines straight. This will make it much easier for the children to fan fold the trees.
7. In class have your children fan-fold the trees so that the Bible verse is readable when view from the top and bottom of the tree. If the words are nonsense, unfold and fold in the opposite direction.
8. Glue a star to the top of the tree and a trunk to the bottom. Show the children how to read the Bible verse by viewing the tree from the side and then turning it around to read the rest of the verse.