Deborah Bible Crafts and Activities
Bible Christian Crafts and Activities Relating to Deborah Judging Israel
The following Bible crafts and learning activities are available to members on The Resource Room and as an instant digital download.
The Story of Deborah and Palm Tree Craft
The story of Deborah judging the Israelites is on the inside of the palm tree. Children unroll the tree to read the story.
What you will need:
Dot Stickers or Colored Tape (Tape that isn’t too sticky, such as painter’s tape, so that the tube can be unrolled easily.)
How to Make:
1. Print out the patterns for the tree, leaves, Deborah, and story.
(Patterns available to members on the Resource Room and as an instant digital download.)
2. In class have your children color the tree, leaves, and Deborah patterns and cut them out.
3. Use stick glue to glue the story of Deborah to the back of the tree trunk pattern.
4. Form the tree trunk into a tube shape so that the story is on the inside. Use tape or a sticker to secure the tube.
5. Glue the extra leaves to the front and back of the trunk.
6. Fold back the tab at the bottom of the Deborah pattern at the dotted lines. Then glue the bottom section of the tab to the back of Deborah to make a stand so that Deborah stands up.
7. Children can unroll the trunk of the palm tree to review the Bible story of Deborah.
Deborah Bible Coloring Sheet
Use this coloring sheet to review the story of Deborah judging the Israelites.
1. Before class print out the coloring sheet
2. In class have your children color the pattern. As they work, review the Bible story.
Deborah Palm Tree Bible Story Activity
Children glue the leaves in order to tell the story of Deborah judging the people and then color the picture to review the story.
What you will need:
Green Paper for the leaves
What to do:
1. Before class, print out the activity sheet and leaves.
2. In class have your children color the activity sheet and then glue the leaves in the appropriate place.
3. When they are finished, review the story.
Deborah Bible Coloring and Activity Sheet (Preschool)
1. Print out the Activity Sheet and make copies.
2. Cut leaf shapes from green paper.
3. In class, have your children glue the leaves to the palm tree. As they work ask them about what they think is happening in the picture.