Bible Crafts and Activities For Kids
How to Make Bible Crafts and Activities for Sunday School Relating to Washing Feet, Wise and Foolish Builder, Witnessing,Women at the Well, Don't Worry and Zacchaeus
Jesus Washes the Disciples Feet
Scripture Reference: John 13:1-20
1. Make Soap - Make home-made soap using pure soap flakes (Lux pure soap flakes - detergent flakes won't work) as a way to remind the children about the lesson. Make soap using four parts pure soap flakes to one part warm water. Just mix with your hands and mould it into bars of soap. Leave them on pieces of foil to dry for about 48 hours before use. You can add one drip of food coloring if want to color or a couple of drops of scent. You can also mould it around a rope to make "soap on a rope".
2. Paper Plate Craft - Glue a blue circle to the center of a sturdy paper plate. Glue on a two feet shapes, a small bar of soap on the blue circle, and pieces of terry cloth to represent a wash cloth. Write the Bible verse, " Serve only God" or "Jesus washed his disciples feet" around the edge of the paper plate.
Sent in by Denise King
©2007, Digital by Design, Inc. - See Copyright Information
The Wise and Foolish Builder
See The Wise and Foolish Builders Bible Crafts Page
Witnessing - Missions
The Woman at the Well or Living Water Sunday School Lesson Ideas
Go to the Woman at the Well Bible Crafts Page for crafts, games and lesson ideas.
Worry - God Takes Care of Us Sunday
School Lesson Ideas
Don't Worry, Matthew 6:25, Cupcake Flower Bible Craft
"Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on . . . Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these." Matt. 6:25-28
What you will need:
You Can Also Use Silk Flower Pieces or Flower Parts Cut from Pattern Paper
Colored Pencils and Markers
How to Make the Cupcake Liner Flowers:
1. Before class, print out the background pattern and make copies.
2. In clas,s have your children use cupcake liners to make flowers. Show them how to flatten the cupcake liners and then cut slits in the edges to make flower petals. Stack different sizes of liners on top of each other and glue them together to make a layered effect.
3. Have your children color the background pattern and then glue the cupcake liner flowers onto the background.
©2017, Digital by Design, Inc. - See Copyright Information
Zacchaeus in a Sycamore Tree Sunday
School Lesson Idea
ideas see the Zacchaeus Bible
Crafts and Activities
for Sunday School Page